Friday, February 16, 2007

News News News

1. I just realised that I didn't mention this yet: my Dad got out of the hospital on Wednesday! He's progressing, although it's slow progress. We're so thankful to have him home.

2. We're moving home tonight! Barb and I stopped by the apartment, and they'd just finished putting back the walls and carpets. There will still be some mudding, sanding, painting, and baseboards-replacing to do next week, but the furniture's back in place and we can be home! My own bed. Those are magical words. (The funny thing is that, as of yesterday, they were saying that they weren't going to be able to do anything more until next week, and we were getting antsy and discouraged. This morning, they showed up early and did most of the work needed. Huh.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray! good news all around.

jo(e) said...

Great news!

Bella Sultane said...

That's wonderful!

arimich said...

I'm so happy for you all. Send big hugs to your mom and dad for me, and to you and Christopher as well.