Friday, January 19, 2007

I just had to share

I'm about to break Mighty Girl's cardinal rule of blogging.

I just made the best pork fried rice ever. For serious. And I didn't have any sort of recipe, just half-remembered instructions from the Landlady From Hong Kong. (Put some oil in a pan, and then fry up your leftover rice and some sort of leftover meat, cut up tiny. Add vegetables, preferably green onion. My variation was to throw in some celery, and then to add a bit of soy sauce when everything was done frying.) I was thinking about leaving some leftovers for Chris, but I don't think I'll have the restraint.

That is all.

3 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

UPDATE: there will be no leftovers for Chris.

Anonymous said...

I'm confused, isn't that the only thing that food bloggers write about? What they had for lunch? Only they take really nice photos and (hopefully) give out the recipes and/or restaurant names. I love food blogging.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I do, too, Breena.