Monday, March 20, 2006

Cheerful Thoughts for a Monday Morning

Cheerful Thought #1: Pink Cupcake has returned, with a picture of the square where she now lives. In a 200-year-old flat! Right by the sea! Oh the jealousy, and the silly planning of showing up at her house for a vacation.

Cheerful Thought #2: Her picture of the rolling waves made me realise that it's a nice day outside and I ought to walk to the beach. Why do I always wait for someone else to take a walk with me? Yes, I have a lot of work to do, but I would've wasted that time anyway in ways that don't involve exercise and getting out into the sun and fresh air. I think I'll take my camera, and go up that path that Rebecca told me about.

3 comments:

Pink Cupcake said...

How nice to be part of a cheerful Monday morning thought! You are, of course, more than welcome to come for a seaside vacation on the South Coast of England anytime you like. :) Until then, I'll be sure to take plenty of photographs.

Hope you enjoyed your walk by the sea. I try to go down to the beach every day now, but although it's bright and sunny, it's absolutely freezing at the moment.

Wow, you've posted a lot since I've been away - I'll have to have a serious hot tea and procrastination session tomorrow morning to catch up!

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Poor Pink Cupcake, feeling obliged to catch up on more than a month's worth of procrastinatory blogging!

Pink Cupcake said...

It's a great way for me to procrastinate from cleaning! :)