Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Already?

We took Christopher to the airport tonight, and now I'm back at my parents' house. This is probably my first quiet moment in days and I think I'm now in system overload. I have visted with so many different people, eaten so much food, played so many games, and spent so much time talking and listening. I barely feel coherent anymore.

But it was good. Chris got so much time to hang out with boys (which he never gets in Victoria), and increasingly I feel like a member of my new family. Both of these facts are fantastic.

Other than this evening, it doesn't slow down yet. Tomorrow we drive up to Saskatoon for family Christmas (with my mom's side), and then after that I only have three more full days until I fly away.

But at least I have some quiet right now. Now I can rest, with a tub of my mother-in-law's baking beside me.

1 comment:

arimich said...

Yay for happy Christmases. And Christmas baking... :)