Thursday, November 03, 2005

I thought I left this sort of thing behind in Saskatchewan...

The wind is crazy outside! After such a calm summer, an autumn where I could always use my umbrella when it rained, and after Meg was so excited to see a "real" storm when she arrived in Regina from the West Coast, I think I came to assume that somehow Victoria was sheltered from the wind. Well...I'll try to get some photographic evidence to demonstrate the crazy outside.


Okay, so since it's not a moving picture you can't see that I'm seriously fearing that the huge iron ornament hanging in front of our door is going to blow off. Or that those little blue birdhouses in the neighbour's backyard have been leaning pretty precariously. Well, scroll down a couple of entries and compare with my previous picture of my backyard, and that'll help a little.

But it's fun. (Although I must state that I'm not eagerly anticipating waiting for the bus in that weather.)

3 comments:

said...

I really liked your blog...makes me feel as though Im not the only one procastinating these days while finishing my master's..
:)

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Thank you! (Although I really should be getting back to work...)

Anonymous said...

Dude. Someone from puerto rico? how does that happen? That's so cool. I wonder what she's studying.